Friday 7 February 2014

GREETING!


Assalamualaikum wbt and hi bloggers,

Its really has been a while since the last time I blogged anything. Well, this is so not my first blog, in fact this is my third one, I still have one on but I rarely blog anything there anymore and I open this one because I really need a new platform to express my feelings and all. In a new space that no one really knows me in person. I really need to share things with others who can at least read and make du'a for me cuz things I will share here will be both my happiness and struggle in life (might be the same as some of you out there too.)

of course we all can pray to Allah on our own in order to share all our worries and problems that we face in everyday life, even while I am writing and sharing things with you all out there I still believe that only He knows best and only He can understand me well. 


It a bless to finally being able to write on this blog, because I've been thinking for quite sometimes before actually logged in and start writing this entry. Alhamdulillah.

Allah Maha Pengasih, Maha Penyayang.

with that,
Salam kenal bloggers.

:)

p/s: you can address me as Iki :)
dan Iki akan blogging dwibahasa. saje ambil mood try menaip bahasa omputih ;)

<3


No comments: